Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Out of Town Fever

Well, It's been a while since I've looked at the Internet.

I was out-of-town over the weekend, so I got the old
no-internet-or-computers depression. Something about computers just
soothes the soul. Do you want to kick butt because your coworkers ate
your cake? Get Halo. Do you suffer from post-natal depression? Play
DOOM. This is a very interesting train of thought, possibly more on
this later...

On Monday I had to run an errand to a neighboring city, and this took
up a large chunk of the day. Busy, busy, busy.

And I got a fever this morning. Yeah, it stinks. I'm currently at a
whopping 101.6 degrees farenheit, and if it wasn't for the fact that I
haven't posted in four days, you can bet I'd be in bed right now.
Actually, that's a capital idea, so I'll see you around.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=31bc04f8f18cba15a86d48ab857937cf