Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Archit's life loving blog

Archit Tantia (an Indian blogger) asked me to give an honest review of his blog, http://blog.archit.in/. I think it would be rude to be dishonest at all, so here goes.

If I was an Indian, I would probably wonder why it was written in English. If I was American, I would probably wonder why I'm reading an Indian blog. So no matter how you slice it, Archit's blog falls somewhere in-between hemispheres.

However, that is apparently its beauty.

If I was an Indian, trying to cross the gap between my Indian Heritage and the Western World, I can see why I would daily read the juicy bits Archit provides. Likewise, if I was a man firmly grounded in the Western World, and wanted an honest look at what India thinks of the same products I see.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=31bc04f8f18cba15a86d48ab857937cf