Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Goals for September

I need to restart my life. Most depressed people may either try to "restart" through an overdose and rebirth, or medicate themselves so that they no longer feel the urge. I think I'll do it completely sober, and attempt to be as non-suicidal as possible.

First, I need to identify to aspects of my life that I am not pleased with.
  1. I waste a lot of time watching movies.
  2. I waste a lot of time playing video games.
  3. I don't write enough. I think my creative juices have gone stagnant, and that is a miserable feeling, my friend.
  4. I don't create the web projects that I have lined up. I just let them sit there, all lined up and waiting to be worked on.
  5. I don't have enough users signed up for the Google Hacks X Toolbar
  6. I don't have LabRat completed. (An enormous project!)
  7. I don't know how to play the piano.
Now, I need to set some goals that will eliminate these "problem places", and set me on the path that I really want to be.

Goals for September, 2008
  1. Absolutely no video games. This may make me either go insane, or get my creative juices flowing again. Hopefully, I know what I'm doing.
  2. Either write 1000 words, work on a web project, or work on LabRat.
  3. Upload new entries to the Shady Library.
  4. Do not watch any movies until BOTH 2 and 3 have been completed for the day.
That should take care of a lot of it, maybe sometime I'll squeeze in learning the piano.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=31bc04f8f18cba15a86d48ab857937cf