Tuesday, August 5, 2008

French Kissing, CENSORED

I went in and hacked my article on french kissing. I took out all the really "good" bits, and now it is but a shadow of its former glory. I still think it's smashing great, but I am a little miffed that I couldn't say the S-word, even though it was absolutely necessary for the perfect story.

I now know why comedians like using foul language. It has a sort a shock value that can be expressed in a very few number of words. Hopefully, I will be able to express myself powerfully without needing to rely on those naughty words. Apparently, I won't get published, otherwise.

Here's the letter from Triond, accepting my revised work (YAY!), and check out the article at http://www.purpleslinky.com/Offbeat/Seven-Things-I-Never-Knew-About-French-Kissing.192305


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=31bc04f8f18cba15a86d48ab857937cf